After taking your suggestions into account, here is an updated cover for Hunted. What do you think?
I’ll be done with the first draft in the next day or two and then I’ll work on revisions. After that I will give the book to beta readers for feedback. (This should happen in the next week or two.) I have several beta readers that I use, but I’d like to have more input. If you are interested in being a beta reader for Hunted, please email me at: christinekersey at hotmail.com
If I get a lot of responses, I’ll limit it to the first ten people who respond.
If you would like to be a beta reader, here is what I need from you (and be aware that you will receive the manuscript as a pdf file):
- You need to have read the first two books in the Parallel Trilogy.
- You need to commit to reading Hunted and filling out the questionnaire within one week of receiving the pdf file of the manuscript.
- You need to promise to not send the pdf file to anyone else.
- If you are so inclined, once the book has been released, a review on Amazon would be much appreciated.
What you get from me:
- You get to be one of the first people to read Hunted.
- I will give you a free eBook of Hunted after all editing has been completed. This would be either an epub or mobi file.
- If I find your comments helpful, I may use you again for other books (if you would like me to).
- I’ll give you a questionnaire so you know what kind of input I’m looking for.
There’s no better feedback for me than from those who read my books, so it is a great favor to me if you’re willing to read an early copy of Hunted and give me honest feedback.